What information do we collect about you?
We may collect various types of personal information in connection with the Business Services.
• We may collect personal information that you provide, such as your name, e-mail address and contact details, company, registration details, and any communications you send or deliver to us;
• We may collect data about your use of the Business Services, including IP address, web browser information(name, version) and other device information; the time and duration of your use; and information about your device settings;
• We also may receive personal information about you from your employer or service provider or from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you.
How do we use your information?
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
• to provide products and services that you (or your employer) requested and to register or authenticate you;
• to respond to your questions or requests for information;
• to offer better and more customized products and services that take into account your company’s purchasing history and service record and other relevant information;
• subject to your consent where required by applicable law, to inform you about new products and services;
• for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services (including asking you for your opinions on our products and services and carrying out customer surveys);
• to understand the way companies use the Business Services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services;
• to provide maintenance services and to maintain a sufficient level of security on the Business Services;
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of Samsung, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, employees or customers, for example, in legal proceedings, internal investigations and investigations by competent authorities;
• otherwise with your consent or as described to at the time your information is collected.
To whom do we disclose your information?
We do not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. But we may share your information with the following entities:
• Samsung affiliates;
• companies that provide services for or on behalf of us, such as companies that help us with the billing process;
Submissions that you make to public areas of a website, mobile application, or other online service, such as bulletin boards may be viewable to other users of the Business Services. We do not control, and are not responsible for, how other users of the Business Services may use this information. For example, personal information that you submit in public areas could be collected and used by others to send you unsolicited messages or for other purposes.
What do we do to keep your information secure?
We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Business Services.However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Where do we transfer your information?
Your use or participation in the Business Services may involve transfer, storage and processing of your information outside of your country of residence, consistent with this policy. Please note that the data protection and other laws of countries to which your information may be transferred might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. We will take appropriate measures, in compliance with applicable law, to ensure that your personal information remains protected.
Can you access your information?
Under the laws of some jurisdictions, you may have the right to request details about the information we collect about you and to correct inaccuracies in that information.We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. If you would like to make a request to access your information, please contact [email@example.com].
How long do we keep your information?
We take reasonable steps to ensure that we retain information about you only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
Third-Party Links and Products on Our Services
Our Business Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at: [firstname.lastname@example.org]